Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GCU - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GCU > Topics

Subject: Is condom 100% safe?
Replies: 2 Views: 1626

abaraman 30.07.08 - 09:43am
What is condom?It is a rubber sheet worn by the male s*x to prevent exchange of or v*ginal fluids during s*xual intercourse.RECOMMENDATIONs:1 use one condom for each s*xual act.2squeeze air from the nipple of condom b4 use.3 it should be stored in a cool dry place .DANGERS ABOUT THE USE OF CONDOM:the condom may tear or rupture while in.You must discontinue and wear new one to start again,2 it places s*xual intercourse in the mind of people every minute of the day.3. Poor education contributes to higher failure rate and using one condom more than once. 4 the failure rates attribute to condom in preventing pregnancy ad HIV ranges from 27-30% depending on various factors. .....Pls my advice to you out there is to be faithful to partner and always protect your self with condom. And be on the safer side.See more topics 4 more *

gentleh 11.10.08 - 05:58pm
Recently an experiment was done in UNN a sheet of condom was placed on an electron microscope and magnified by 1000 three big holes were discovered it was then increased to 10000 magnification other tiny holes showed up the result was that condoms were 0% safe...my advice is total abstainace...try and control Ur emotions I mean close Ur legs *

abaraman 18.10.08 - 08:46pm
Yeah is true abstinence is the key Pls lets try and hold our selfs *

* GCU Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GCU

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits